Our entrance procedure starts with an application. There are a few ways to do this. Find it on our website, come in and fill it out in person or have us send it to you.
The interview is usually done in person, but can be done over the phone if needed.
Attitude is everything. We will never turn anyone away who truly desires change in their life.
What to Expect at Adult & Teen Challenge
As part of the largest drug and alcohol rehabilitation network in the world, Adult & Teen Challenge of Wisconsin provides a lasting solution to life controlling addictions.
Adult & Teen Challenge is concerned with the total person.
Our program structure is aware of each person’s spiritual, mental, physical, social, and educational needs. We will do everything in our power to ensure you receive the help you require.
Do I Qualify?
Any person 18 years of age or older who struggles with a drug and/or alcohol related addiction and has a sincere desire to change is welcome.
Because Adult & Teen Challenge is offered at no cost, we ask that only those who fit the following criteria apply:
- You must have a serious desire to change your lifestyle
- You must want to become a part of our life-changing programs
- You must be committed to following all Adult & Teen Challenge rules and guidelines
How to Apply
If you’re ready to take the first step toward transforming your life, don’t wait another minute – our application process is quick and easy. Simply complete the following steps before your admission:
- Fill out an application & complete the interview process
- Settle all legal matters
- Complete all medical & dental treatments (Download a Medical Packet)
All applicants must also show proof of the necessary items on the prerequisite list.
- Social Security card or receipt proving you’ve recently applied for one
- Valid photo ID or receipt proving you’ve applied for one
- A complete physical exam
- SSI or Disability benefit paperwork stating reason you’re receiving said income & amount you’re receiving
- A copy of your marriage license (if married)
For more information, please review our general information & induction guidelines.
If, for any reason, we determine Adult & Teen Challenge is not the best option for you, we will provide you with a referral to another program that offers the most appropriate services for your specific circumstances.