At Great Lakes Adult & Teen Challenge, we’re dedicated to ensuring any drug and alcohol addiction treatment questions that you may have or resources you may need are made available to you. Please browse our additional drug addiction treatment resources for more detailed descriptions of our processes and downloadable forms.
If you have a specific question and would like to speak with an Adult & Teen Challenge representative, please give us a call at 414-748-HELP.
Please click the links below to browse our forms and resources.
DRUG ADDICTION BASICS
Audio and video from addiction professionals
- Introduction to Addiction Basics (PDF)
- A New Way of Life (audio link | video link)
- Addicted to What (audio link | video link)
- InTOXICated (audio link | video link)
- Signs of Addiction (audio link | video link)
- The Question to Ask (audio link | video link)
- Who Is Addicted (audio link | video link)
PROMOTIONAL MATERIAL FOR PRINT
Materials for print to promote at your facility
- Intake Flyer (PDF)
ADDITIONAL DRUG ADDICTION TREATMENT RESOURCES
Statistics, conversation starters, signs of abuse, and other important information
- About Teen Challenge (PDF)
- Addiction Statistics (PDF)
- Drug Lingo (PDF)
- Setting Appropriate Boundaries (PDF)
- Signs of Drug Abuse (PDF)
- Talking to a Loved One about Addiction (PDF)
Understanding Drug Addiction
Click here to see a list of drugs, what they are and symptoms of use.