At Great Lakes Adult & Teen Challenge, we’re dedicated to ensuring any questions that you may have or forms/paperwork you may need are made available to you. Please browse our additional resources for more detailed descriptions of our processes and downloadable forms.
If you have a specific question and would like to speak with an Adult & Teen Challenge representative, please give us a call at 414-748-HELP.
Please click the links below to browse our forms and resources.
Audio and video from addiction professionals
- Introduction to Addiction Basics (PDF)
- A New Way of Life (audio link | video link)
- Addicted to What (audio link | video link)
- InTOXICated (audio link | video link)
- Signs of Addiction (audio link | video link)
- The Question to Ask (audio link | video link)
- Who Is Addicted (audio link | video link)
PROMOTIONAL MATERIAL FOR PRINT
Materials for print to promote at your facility
- Intake Flyer (PDF)
Statistics, conversation starters, signs of abuse, and other important information
- About Teen Challenge (PDF)
- Addiction Statistics (PDF)
- Drug Lingo (PDF)
- Setting Appropriate Boundaries (PDF)
- Signs of Drug Abuse (PDF)
- Talking to a Loved One about Addiction (PDF)
Click here to see a list of drugs, what they are and symptoms of use.